Evening Program Policies and Code of Ethics
To ensure the success of the students in the Evening Program each student must adhere to all of the following.
1. Students are to follow the dress code set forth according to the guidelines of OCPS except for uniform shirts. Students in the Evening Program are not required to wear uniform shirts; however students are required to wear a shirt with a collar.
2. Students must be in good attendance. Students must attend a minimum of 170 days.
3. All students must arrive on time to class. Class will start promptly at 3:00 pm and end promptly at 7:00 pm. Transportation is available for pick up and drop off.
4. Students are required to participate in all activities, complete a minimum of one PACE book each week and one computer project every two weeks.
5. Projects are to be presented or submitted on Fridays.
6. Students in the Evening Program will be issued a laptop. It is the responsibility of the student to maintain the laptop functionality and physical condition. If a laptop is broken or inoperable it is the parent’s responsibility to replace laptop at their own cost. The school WILL NOT REPLACE ANY LAPTOPS ONCE ISSUED TO STUDENTS.
7. Students that graduate may keep the laptop that was assigned.
8. Laptops must be brought to school every day NO EXCEPTION.
Code of Ethics
1. The use of obscene or derogatory language in class, school activities or field trips will not be tolerated.
2. Cheating will not be tolerated and may lead to dismissal from the program.
3. Students are not allowed to use cell phones during class. Students must follow the policies of the Electronic Device Agreement.
4. Students are expected to respect each other. Horseplay and roughhousing is not allowed. I have read and agree to follow all the rules in this agreement. I understand that I must cooperate with changes and addition to these rules.
Parent’s Signature __________________________________ Date __________________
Student’s Signature _________________________________ Date __________________